The Tabetha Behind the Table
First of all, thanks for being here. I made Tabetha's Table for you.
My journey began at Le Cordon Bleu where my love of feeding people & teaching really baked in. This whole site is really me pouring back everything I've learned over the last 15+ years.
For a really deep dive into exactly how I got here check out my Backstory.
Basically, after years of friends and family asking "Can you send me that cupcake recipe?" or "Why is this so good?!" I decided to make it official and share all my recipes, tips, and tricks with the world.
Food has always been my passion which is why making thousands of cupcakes, drinking my way through Epcot, preparing fillet mignon for a party of eight while in a floor-length gown, or teaching knife skills classes are just a few of my favorite things...
I would love for you to follow me as I take on this next big adventure and I hope you are enjoying your time here at Tabetha's Table.
Things Tabi Loves
- Cheesecake, Creme Brulee, & Pumpkin Pie
- The Ocean
- Epcot Food & Wine Festival
- Sniffing Babies
- Margs, Dry White Wine & Rosés
- Organizing Everything
- The Princess Bride & Men in Tights... Impossible to decide on a winner.
Things Tabi Hates
- The cold/snow
- Horror Movies. All of them. Every. Single. One.
- People not coming as SOON as I say dinner is ready
- Being late, to anything, ever.
- Burning ANYTHING while cooking *see image below*
- Brussel sprouts. Enough said
- Rude humans